Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 7:00am - 4:00pm (CST)
Available in Black/Aluminum/White/Concrete Gray
Share’s TOUGH-FLEX is a professional series urethane sealants. TOUGH-FLEX sealants form quick durable bonds that are both weather resistant and watertight. Use TOUGH-FLEX to repair cracks in concrete and walls; reseal roof flashings, gutters and downspouts; install gravel stops and reglets; produce a tight seal around skylights, vents and more. TOUGH-FLEX sealants are even great for use around high-vibration areas and equipment like roof-top fans and air conditioning units. TOUGH-FLEX sealants remain flexible over a wide temperature range (150°F down to -40°F) and fully cure in two to four days depending on relative humidity.
- Durable, weather-resistant, and watertight sealant.
- Bonds with most building materials including: stone, ceramic, wood, steel aluminum and most plastics.
- Paintable when it’s cured with latex-type paints.
- Remains flexible in temperatures ranging from 150°F and -40°F
- Use on roof flashings, gutters/downspouts, gravel stops/reglets, roof top vents/AC units, skylights/vents, glass, rubber, foam and more!
Sealer - Caulker -Adhesive
Share’s SILICONE RTV - WHITE and CLEAR can seal cracks on a variety of materials including glass, wood, metal, rubber, ceramic and plastic, making it ideal for sinks, tubs, showers, windows, doors and walls. A resilient compound, SILICONE RTV – WHITE and CLEAR are formulated to withstand the temperature extremes of any climate while it’s consistency allows it to contract and expand - so it won’t sag or shrink under adverse conditions. A highly adhesive material, SILICONE RTV – WHITE and CLEAR readily sticks to surfaces without a mess and is easy to wash away with soap and water before it dries.
- Seals and protects wood, glass, metal, rubber, ceramic, plastic and more!
- Reduces down time by eliminating the need for lengthy repairs.
- Excellent insulator of electrical wiring and components.
- Won’t sag or shrink.
- Super flexible for applications of contraction and expansion.
Professional Series Adhesive
SUPER SPRAY STICK is a fast-drying industrial-grade adhesive that provides permanent or temporary bonds between a wide range of surfaces. This multipurpose adhesive is stronger than conventional aerosol adhesives, and provides an even coat that is resistant to heat, moisture and water. Plus, SUPER SPRAY STICK features an adjustable 3-way spray nozzle with low, medium and high settings to allow the user to customize the width of the spray pattern. This special nozzle helps to minimize messy over spray and eliminate waste.
- Fast drying, industrial grade adhesive is safe to use on any surface.
- Provides high strength that is heat, moisture and water resistant.
- Provides both temporary and permanent bonds.
- Works great on leather, cloth, cork, wood, vinyl, plastic, paper, cardboard, metal, foil, glass, rubber, foam and more!
Hi-Temp Red Silicone Spray
Share’s GASKET MAKER is a hi-temp red silicone in-place gasket maker. Made of 100% RTV Silicone for excellent adhesion characteristics; and it’s high chemical resistance makes it a highly versatile alternative to gaskets made of cork, paper, asbestos, felt and metal. Apply to a clean, dry surface and watch as a thin, film-like skin immediately begins to set up. Flexible and durable, GASKET MAKER will not sag or shrink, even at extreme temperatures.
- Fully Cures in 24 hours-reaches maximum strength in 7 days.
- Flexible & Durable. Won’t sag or shrink-even in extreme temperatures.
- Endures temperatures as low as -60.
- Can be applied to a variety of surfaces, including metal, glass, ceramics, wood, rubber and most plastics.
- Forms in-place gaskets for oil and transmission pans, gear boxes and compressors.
- Eliminates the need to stock conventional gaskets.
Multi-Purpose Cyanoacrylate Adhesive
Share’s GENERAL ADHESIVE is a multipurpose CA (Cyanoacrylate Adhesive) adhesive quickly bonds similar and dissimilar materials. This is an ideal adhesive for use where high bond strength and fast curing times are needed. It works instantly on rubber, glass, plastic, vinyl, and other surfaces. This product is especially suited for use when bonding metal to itself or other substrates. Parts adhered with GENERAL ADHESIVE can be handled in less than 60 seconds with a full cure in 24 hours.
- Can be used to quickly bond similar and dissimilar materials.
- Provides high bond strength and fast cure times.
- Adhered parts can be handled within 60 seconds.
- Adhesive fully cures within 24 hours.
- Use on rubber, glass, plastic, vinyl, metal - almost any substrate!