Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 7:00am - 4:00pm (CST)
Just sprinkle a handful of OIL-BASED SWEEPING COMPOUND on one side of the room and sweep. Dust and other fine particles are drawn to the sawdust and held tight by the oil-based compound. Before you pull out the broom and scatter dust and dirt into the air, sprinkle some OIL-BASED SWEEPING COMPOUND. It may make your floors super-clean and have a nice shine.
- Pine sawdust treated with high-grade oil for a soft but effective sweeping compound.
- Will not spot, stain, scratch or injure most resilient floor surfaces.
- Contains no water or sand which may harm the finish of your floor.
- For use on a variety of floor surfaces and finishes.
Cover your floors with Liqui-Gem SAPPHIRE High Solids Floor Finish and you'll get a jewelry store shine with high-tech protection. The interlocking matrix of the acrylic polymers combines with Liqui-Gem SETTING Sealer to give floors a reflective "wet look" finish that protects against black marks, scuffing and scratching. Two coats of this slip-resistant finish is all you'll need to seal and protect your floors. Fewer applications means fewer coats to strip, reducing time and labor required to refinish. If you do require more than two coats, SAPPHIRE's fast-drying formula reduces labor costs and building down-time. Another feature of SAPPHIRE is its ability to endure the rigorous action of high-speed burnishers without streaking or powdering. If you want a strong, protective finish with the dazzling shine of fine-cut jewels, coat your floors with Liqui-Gem SAPPHIRE High Solids Floor Finish.
- Highly resistant to scuffs, heel marks, scratches and detergents.
- Zinc cross-linked polymers create a resilient barrier against floor punishment.
- Anti-Slip static coefficient of friction > 0.50.
Are your floor finishes looking a little dull? Have floor tiles lost their shimmer? Before you spend an excessive amount of money on stripping and refinishing your floor, use Liqui-Gem REVITALIZE Spray Buff Maintainer. A ready-to-use spray, REVITALIZE provides three ways to economically restore your floor's original finish. First, REVITALIZE removes marks, stains and scuffs (no matter how dark they may be) with its special blend of detergents. Second, it contains the same cross-linked polymers found in Liqui-Gem EMERALD and SAPPHIRE finishes, so it restores a floor's "wet look" shine. It will not haze or yellow the existing finish like ordinary cleaners. Third, REVITALIZE acts as a topical protectant that resists harsh detergents as it protects against daily wear and tear. Restore the shimmer of precious stones to your finish with the regular use of Liqui-Gem REVITALIZE Spray Buff Maintainer.
- An economical alternative to stripping and refinishing floors that have lost their lustrous shine.
- Provides lubrication necessary for buffing pads.
- Increases protection of the natural surface of your floors.
When it comes to removing the heavy wax or floor finish build-up from floor edges, baseboards and corners, nothing chisels into hard to reach areas like LIQUI-GEM MARQUISE CUT GEL. With this aerosol stripper you can quickly work those difficult to maintain baseboards down to their natural surfaces without scrubbing. Solid coats of detergent resistant, copolymer finishes quickly loosen and liquefy for easy removal. LIQUI-GEM MARQUISE CUT GEL baseboard stripper is easy to apply, too. The specially formulated gel possesses clinging qualities that allow the stripping agents time to penetrate vertical surfaces. The unique design of the dispenser allows you to spray directly onto baseboards while the can is inverted to make application a breeze. Use LIQUI-GEM MARQUISE CUT GEL baseboard stripper to dig into tight corners and remove years of build-up.
- Fast stripping action removes heavy accumulations of wax and floor finish from corners, stairs, molding and baseboards.
- Special inverted valve provides pinpoint accuracy for application in tight corners and on other hard to reach surfaces.
- Clinging gel formula adheres to vertical surfaces.
Chip away at old, faded layers of floor finish without spending hours on your hands and knees scrubbing. In only a few minutes the chemical power of Liqui-Gem MARQUISE CUT Floor Finish Stripper will cut away years of wax build-up and eliminate the bond between your floor's natural surface and the previous finish. This heavy duty stripper penetrates deep into the pores of your floor to unlock metal cross-linked finishes and remove stubborn polishes. In fact, MARQUISE CUT is so powerful it has the ability to cut through 12 coats of thermoplastic finish with only one application with a mop. While MARQUISE CUT will quickly cut through faded finishes, it will not eat away at vinyl or resilient tiles, nor will the low-odor formula overpower you with noxious ammonia fumes. When you need to get through tough build-up, there is no need to resort to a hammer and chisel. Cut through faded, dull finishes with Liqui-Gem MARQUISE CUT.
- Contains a potent blend of suspending and rinse additives, detergents, ammonium salts, polymer penetrants and co-solvents in a concentrated liquid form.
- Dissolves sealants and finishes within minutes!
- Specifically designed for extracting aqueous floor finishes, including polymeric, synthetic and natural sealants.
Apply a protective shield that's as strong and beautiful as precious stones with Liqui-Gem EMERALD All-Purpose Floor Finish. Because of its outstanding blend of zinc cross-linked polymers, floors exhibit a high gloss shine that resists damaging nicks and streaks. Specially formulated for easy application, the polymers and co-polymers provide the strength necessary to endure the punishing effects of both high speed burnishers and spray buffers. If you use a mop, simply spread a thin, even coat over the entire floor. It dries quickly and completely in only 30 minutes. The self-leveling ingredients assure a smooth, even coat every time. This makes EMERALD especially efficient when you need to apply 3 or 4 coats in a matter of hours. To give floors a hard-as-rock finish that sparkles like faceted jewels, use Liqui-Gem EMERALD All-Purpose Floor Finish.
- Highly resistant to scuffs, heel marks, scratches and detergents.
- Ideal for maintenance schedules that include a buffing regimen.
- Contains 16% solids made of zinc cross-linked polymers.
If you're looking for a floor finish that will both protect and shine, then Liqui-Gem DIAMOND High Performance Finish is what you need. This thermoplastic finish coats floors with an interlocking matrix of acrylic polymers that defies traffic while it reflects light with a fiery brilliance. DIAMOND is a slip-resistant, transparent finish that protects floors against scratches, black marks, detergent and water damage. The way it retains its remarkable "wet-look" gloss with only limited maintenance is just one of the reasons it is compared to fine cut diamonds. DIAMOND Floor Finish is also hard and durable, making it the ideal finish for floors that are subject to high traffic. Get a durable finish that resists scratches and shines with the fiery brilliance of precious stones. Get Liqui-Gem DIAMOND High Performance Finish.
- Ideal for hospitals, schools, churches, hotels, restaurants, offices, etc.
- Use on tile floors, marble, terrazzo, concrete, sealed wood and cork floors.
- Contains 20% solids made of metal cross-linked acrylic polymers.
- Effective when applied with a mop or lambs wool applicator.
Oil and water-based spills have met their match! Share's BLOCKADE invisible concrete protector with PTFE uses a high-tech, fluoropolymer coating that resists both oil and water-based spills. It won't discolor the surface, change the appearance, or turn yellow, making BLOCKADE a truly invisible product. The invisible protection prevents spill absorption and staining, keeping surfaces attractive and easy to clean, simply mop or wipe spill away. It will protect concrete and other porous surfaces such as stone, quarry tile, brick and mortar, grout and granite, and many more. BLOCKADE's protection will help keep surfaces looking new, adding years to the life of porous surfaces by reducing spalling, flaking, peeling, dusting, and discoloring. Finally, there is an invisible protector that does it all, BLOCKADE from Share.
- Resist water and oil-based staining, keeping your concrete looking like new.
- Reduces spalling, spalling, flaking, peeling, dusting, and discoloring, prolonging the life of the surface.
- Invisible, won't change appearance of floors, making it suitable for use on decorative surfaces.
- Low VOC, low odor formula for use indoors and outdoors.
While concrete is a durable surface, it still needs protection against water damage and heavy usage. Give your floors the superior finish they deserve with HEAVY DUTY CONCRETE SEAL from Share. An exceptional blend of epoxy ester resins gives your concrete floors a durable finish that resists weather, wear and tear and the barrage of harmful substances that frequently fall or spill. When HEAVY DUTY CONCRETE SEAL is properly applied, concrete floors become smoother and make the removal of dirt easier when sweeping and scrubbing. For a durable, resilient concrete floor, use the durable, resilient finish from Share -- HEAVY DUTY CONCRETE SEAL.
- Resistant to oil and grease spills, as well as acid and alkali spills.
- Guards against the corrosive effects of salt.
- Penetrates the pores of floor surfaces for a tough, long-lasting finish against heavy usage.
- Compatible with all types of floor waxes and synthetic floor finishes.
Share's DUST MOP TREATMENT uses special dust attracting agents to generate an electric charge in mops and rags as they are dragged across surfaces. This in turn draws dirt into dust cloths or mop strands and traps it there until it's shaken or rinsed away. When DUST MOP TREATMENT is sprayed and polished into furniture, it repels dust from settling on surfaces and leaves behind a pleasant lemon fragrance. Don't give dust the brush off. Attract it with electrostatic DUST MOP TREATMENT.
- Convenient aerosol formula is VOC compliant.
- Use on air filters and air conditioning filters to increase the efficiency of dust removal.
- Ideal for use on cotton or synthetic mops and dust cloths.
- Leaves behind no oily film on dusted surfaces.