Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 7:00am - 4:00pm (CST)
Total Kill Herbicide w/2 4-D Spray
VEGETATION CONTROL w/2,4-D SPRAY is a powerful non-selective herbicide for removing unwanted vegetation in areas where bare ground is desired. VEGETATION CONTROL w/2,4-D SPRAY contains 2,4-D for rapid knockdown and elimination of most unwanted weeds and vegetation. For long lasting results, VEGETATION CONTROL w/2,4-D SPRAY contains a soil sterilizer capable of controlling weeds for one year. This convenient, ready-to-use aerosol may be applied during any season when it can be absorbed by plants. VEGETATION CONTROL w/2,4-D SPRAY employs a special spray nozzle for more convenient use upside down and to aid in precision application. Designed for use around fence rows, parking lots, buildings, loading ramps, tank farms, pipelines, and other areas where weeds can interfere with drainage, create a fire hazard, or cause unsightly appearances.
- Non-selective, total kill herbicide for maintaining bare ground.
- Prevents regrowth for as long as one year.
- Special spray nozzle for upside down spray applications for precision and convenience.
Ready-To-Use Total Kill Herbicide w/2 4-D
VEGETATION CONTROL w/2,4-D is effective for controlling all types of weeds and grasses on non-crop areas. It contains a low volatile ester of 2,4-D for rapid kill of even the most persistent weeds and Bromacil for long lasting soil activity to prevent new growth. This convenient, ready-to-use product may be applied any time of the year that it can be absorbed by plants. When used according to directions, VEGETATION CONTROL w/2,4-D will leave bare ground for periods up to a year or more. Ideal for use on parking lots, industrial sites, and other non-crop areas where bare ground is desired.
- Product label allows the user to vary the application rates to control different weeds and grasses, maximizing economy and effectiveness.
- Oil carrier provides rapid penetration and translocation in the plant.
- Ready-to-use formula means no mixing, measuring or mess.
Ready-To-Use Total Kill Herbicide
VEGETATION CONTROL is a convenient, ready-to-use herbicide that controls all types of weeds and grasses on non-crop areas. This formula contains 0.98% Bromacil which remains in the soil for an extended time to prevent new vegetation growth. It will kill any vegetation that is sprayed for complete bare ground weed control, and may be applied any time of the year that it can be absorbed by plants. This product contains no 2,4-D ingredients, and is designed for use where 2,4-D is not desired. When used according to label directions, VEGETATION CONTROL will leave bare ground for periods up to a year or more. Ideal for use on parking lots, industrial plant sites, and other non-crop areas where bare ground is desired.
- Ready-to-use formula means no mixing, measuring or mess.
- Oil carrier increases effectiveness and resists leaching.
- Contains no 2,4-D or other phenoxy herbicide ingredients.
- Non-selective action kills all types of vegetation on non-crop areas.
TRISEL AEROSOL is a selective herbicide that is packaged for convenient and accurate spot treatment of weeds. With it's high intensity actuator, TRISEL AEROSOL easily and accurately applies herbicide onto weeds without spraying surrounding decorative plants. The selective formula in TRISEL AEROSOL also ensures that only unwanted weeds are eliminated. Three powerful ingredients - MCPP; 2,4-D; and 2,4-DP non-volatile amine acids - allow TRISEL AEROSOL to kill over 140 different broadleaf weeds. It eliminates everything from dandelions and clover to tumbleweed and poison ivy. A single application eliminates most weeds within three to five days. Plus, TRISEL AEROSOL sprays as a thick foam to help you track your coverage. This helps avoid over application so you don't waste product. So when you need spot weed control, get the herbicide that's formulated and packaged to fit the job - Share's TRISEL AEROSOL.
- High intensity actuator accurately applies herbicide on weeds without hitting desireddecorative plants.
- Foaming spray shows coverage to avoid over application.
- Single application eliminates weeds within 3 to 5 days.
TRISEL is a selective herbicide formulated using a three way blend of 2,4-D, 2,4-DP and MCPP for superior control of tough broadleaf weeds such as clover, chickweed and plantain, as well as hard-to-kill woody plants like poison ivy and poison oak. This water-based formulation will not injure desirable turf grass, and is safe for use on bentgrass, fescue and other delicate golf course grasses. It contains non-volatile ingredients for fast, effective control of weeds while providing an extra margin of safety when used around sensitive shrubs, flowers and vegetable gardens. TRISEL from Share is the selective weed killer of choice for the toughest broadleaf weeds!
- Blend of three amine salts kills the widest variety of broadleaf weeds.
- More effective on hard-to-kill weed species that may be resistant to only one 2,4-D salt.
- Non-volatile amine salt formulation provides protection from vapor drift.
Pesticides are designed to reduce and eliminate unwanted insects and weeds. This doesn't mean that they are properly formulated to penetrate soil or adhere to foliage. That's why Share developed SURFACTANT. When added to pesticide solutions, it reduces the surface tension of these solutions to penetrate the soil and foliage quicker. This makes pesticides less likely to be lost to rain run-off and helps to immediately reduce the weed population. Insecticide solutions also have a reduced surface tension when combined with SURFACTANT, which allows them to readily spread across foliage and cover more surface area on plants. By covering more surface area, pesticides are absorbed into the most effective part of the plant. For pesticides to be effective, they must surround and attack weeds as well as surround and protect leaves. SURFACTANT is defined as a "surface-active substance." That is exactly what you get from SHARE'S SURFACTANT.
- Economical to use with dilution rates at 1/2 to 1 pint mixed with 100 gallons of water.
- Can be used with fungicides, insecticides, herbicides, and fertilizers in a solution form.
- Formulated with wetting agents to decrease pesticide surface tension.
- Biodegradable, easy to use, and safe for all plants.
Rid turf grasses of broadleaf weeds with Share's SELECTIVE WEED CONTROL. This selective herbicide formulation is a water-based concentrate using 2,4-D salts. These salts are effective at mimicing the action of a growth hormone within a plant. This stimulates rapid growth which strains the life support system of the plant to a point where death occurs. SELECTIVE WEED CONTROL will rid turf grasses of common and hard-to-kill broadleaf weeds such as dandelions, ragweed, thistle, plantain, and more. It is also suitable for use on non-crop areas such as fence rows, right-of-ways, vacant lots, and pastures. The effective control of weeds is only one of the many benefits to using SELECTIVE WEED CONTROL. It will also provide an extra margin of safety against vapor drift protecting areas that are landscaped. SELECTIVE WEED CONTROL kills the weeds you want and leaves your plants intact.
- Highly concentrated formula for maximum economy.
- Non-volatile amine salt of 2,4-D provides protection from vapor drift.
- Selectively controls a wide variety of common broadleaf weeds.
This concentrated herbicide kills all types of weeds and grasses on contact. QUICK KILL from Share is absorbed into the foliage and kills in one to two days. It becomes inactive when it hits the soil, so new planting or seeding may be done just a few days after spraying. QUICK KILL is an ideal "chemical edger" for use around trees, shrubs and flower beds, because it will not harm nearby plants which are not contacted by the spray. QUICK KILL also controls cattails, duckweed, water lettuce, floating and submerged weeds in and around ponds, lakes and drainage ditches. By direct addition to the water, it will kill algae growth and a variety of aquatic weeds, too. NOT FOR USE AS AN AQUATIC HERBICIDE IN: IN, MI, NH, NY
- Concentrated formula for economical use to kill weeds and grass on non-crop areas, cattails, aquatic weeds and algae in water.
- Leaves no residual in the soil, so that nearby plants are not affected, and replanting may occur within 7 days.
- Contact activity quickly kills all weeds, grass and vegetation that is directly sprayed.
Formulated with the Team® Pro brand pre-emergent herbicide, PRE-EMERGENT PLUS kills unwanted vegetation such as annual bluegrass, crabgrass, goosegrass, barnyard grass and foxtail while simultaneously nurturing turf with important fertilizers. The key to using PRE-EMERGENT PLUS is to apply it in the spring two weeks before grasses begin to germinate. This creates a deadly chemical barrier that prohibits weeds from growing and taking root. You will never even see any signs of unwanted grasses. Use PRE-EMERGENT PLUS and you'll see results while grassy weeds will never see the light of day.
- Selective activity to kill only unwanted vegetation.
- Provides valuable nitrogen for fast springtime green-up.
- Fertilizes lawn as it controls crabgrass, bluegrass and other undesirable grasses.
- Pre-emergent herbicide prevents undesirable vegetation from taking root.
Concentrated Blue Water Dye
Enhance the look of your fountains, golf course ponds and other decorative bodies of water with Share's new POND DYE. The deep blue color of POND DYE makes ordinary fountains and bodies of water more attractive and appealing. By simply varying the amount of POND DYE applied, you can achieve a rich, full blue color or just a tint of blue depending on the results you want to achieve. POND DYE's non-toxic formula is environmentally safe. It can be added to ponds without harming fish or other wildlife. POND DYE can also be applied to irrigation lagoons without the worry of plant life being discolored when watered. Don't let decorative fountains and ponds go unnoticed - brighten them up with Share's POND DYE.
- Use on decorative ponds, fountains, sewage, lagoons, municipal ponds, etc.
- One gallon per 10,000 gals. of water produces visible color (see label for complete dilutions).
- Can also be used to conduct flow and infiltration studies.
- Non-toxic formula is environmentally safe to plants and wildlife.