Skip to main content
- MON - FRI: 7:00am - 4:00pm (CST)
LIQUID SERPENT works quickly to dissolve and loosen matter that clogs drains. Since it’s heavier than water, it penetrates to the bottom of standing water and goes straight to the source of the clog for fast action on stoppages. This proven formula of concentrated sodium hydroxide dissolves grease on contact. Unlike acid-based drain openers that have noxious odors and form dense soap masses when they come in contact with grease deposits, LIQUID SERPENT is odor-free and rinses deposits clean away.
- Does not produce the heat or fumes associated with acid based drain openers.
- Suitable for use as a weekly maintenance treatment.
- Loosens organic waste, grease, fats, oils, lint, hair and even paper.
Ramrod Thermo Drain Cleaner cleans and maintains drains by attacking the key sources of stopped or slow-moving drains (Hair, Soap Scum, & Slime) which becomes trapped, matted, and tangled causing problems in: Showers, Floor Drains, Drinking Fountains, Condensate Drains, Urinals, Sinks, X-Ray Sinks, Bath tubs, and more!
- Quickly dissolves hair, mineral & scale deposits soap scum & slime, grease, food wast, urine salts and more!
- Fresh citrus scent.
- Safe on all plumbing.
The GREEN MUNCHER Drain maintenace system provides a highly-effective, non-toxic, biodegradable, bacterial grease-digesting treatment. GREEN MUNCHER puts to work billions of colony-forming bacteria from our Industrial drain cleaner, which digest fats, oil and grease (FOG), leaving behind water and inert carbon. GREEN MUNCHER helps avoid drain back-ups and reduces build-ups in grease traps, interceptors, and sewage ejectors. Odors are neutralized at the source by reducing grease.
GREEN MUNCHER refills contain naturally occurring bacteria designed to treat drains on a time-metered basis, providing round the clock drain protection, odor control, and clean drains.
• Lower Cost: Reduces grease trap pumping by 60- 70%, eliminates jetting, and reduces restaurant grease management costs by 50%.
• Regulatory Compliant: Prevents FOG (Fat, Oil & Grease) from entering municipal waste stream.
• Super-Concentrated Bacteria Count - 550,000,000 CFU/ml. 2.05 Trillion CFU per gallon.
• Multiple Bacteria Strains of both Aerobic and Anaerobic cultures.
• One 500 mL bottle lasts 30 days or more.
• No complicated pumps to program or set up.
• Continuous feeding of bacteria - every 7½ minutes - day and night.
• Bottles change out In seconds.
• Battery operated dispenser - no AC required.
THE OXYNATOR is the fastest acting cleaner available today for dissolving and eliminating heavy grease buildups in drains and grease traps. This non-caustic and non-acid powerful deep-cleaning solution uses the power of a super-concentrated bio-oxidant formula to quickly disintegrate/atomize problematic grease. It is the perfect solution to thoroughly clean grease traps and drains prior to beginning a regular maintenance treatment program.
- Vaporizes hydrocarbons - grease, fats, oils & more.
- Eliminates nasty organic foul odors.
- Safe for all drains and grease traps.
- Scavenges harmful hydrogen sulfide to help prevent corrosion to surfaces.
- 100% biodegradable, non-flammable, no fumes.
DYNASTY ENZO-SNAKE CHERRY uses the natural digesting power of selected bacteria combined with stabilized enzymes for instant action. The bacteria cultures and enzymes are activated by dilution with water, and work synergistically to break down and liquefy grease, fats and organic matter - providing the fastest cleaning action available in a liquid digestant. A maintenance program with DYNASTY ENZO-SNAKE CHERRY keeps drains and plumbing free-flowing, clog-free and odor-free, and reduces or eliminates grease trap pump-outs.
- Apply on regular basis to keep traps clear and eliminate the need for pump-outs.
- Digests grease, fats and organic waste.
- Faster than any competing clog removal products.
- Contains no harsh solvents or corrosive, dangerous chemicals.
- Pleasant cherry scent.
Sewer and Drain
SILT & SAND REMOVER is a superior silt suspending agent. Storm and sanitary sewers handle an increased amount of water during rain storms and spring thaw. More water means more foreign material in your flowage and an increased likelihood of blockage. Sand, mud and silt collect and settle as flow speeds slow down. These particles can eventually build up and completely stop a sewer stream. To keep this debris moving and subsequent dirt and mud from settling, simply add SILT & SAND REMOVER. It has a series of wetting, penetrating and suspending agents that make particles more buoyant so they are less likely to settle and more easily rinsed downstream. Get SILT & SAND REMOVER from Share and your sewer blockage problems will glide away.
- Moves both organic and inorganic debris.
- Multiple ways of application including hydraulic jet pumping units, fire hoses and buckets.
- Enhances and increases sewer flow when using in a regular flushing program.
- Designated Green product, non-toxic, non-flammable and complies with Pollution Control Regulations.
Sewer and Drain
Extra Strength Municipal Sewer Cleaner
SEWER COMPOUND XXX is specially formulated to generate maximum heat and turbulence rapidly upon contact with water. In cases where clogs are impossible to discharge, you have to turn the heat up a notch and nothing is as hot as SEWER COMPOUND XXX. This is the most effective drain clog remover available, capable of pushing through the most stubborn deposits. The highly reactive ingredients in SEWER COMPOUND XXX create an exothermic reaction when mixed with water so clogs begin to heat up and churn until they are freed from pipe walls. The same chemical reaction occurs to clear blockages in sewage lines when waste becomes too congested to flow freely. For greater power, heat and agitation, get the clog cleaner that lets nothing stand in its way. Use SEWER COMPOUND XXX from Share.
- An added tracing dye is released when mixed into sewage streams to indicate when blockages have been freed and to assist with tracking flowage.
- Formulated to reduce the release of flammable gases or vapors.
- Dissolves and liquifies all organic clogs including animal and vegetable fats and oils, hair, paper and other protein and carbohydrates.
QUICK FIX is a sulfuric acid drain cleaner with odor blanket. Because it's heavier than water, this remarkable drain cleaner rapidly sinks down pipes and zeros in on blockages. Once it reaches the clog, the sulfuric acid quickly generates heat to dissolve the clogs and blockages caused by grease, hair, and organic matter. Within 15 minutes the blocked pipes are cleared allowing wastewater to flow freely. So don't let clogs wreak havoc on your pipes, control them with QUICK FIX from Share.
- Concentrated sulfuric acid formulation.
- Available in a convenient pint size for single use application.
- Dissolves organic matter within 15 minutes.
- Includes special “odor blanket” to keep noxious odors from escaping.
Power Purge is a fast-acting high-alkaline drain opener that's been formulated with new technology making it more powerful than ordinary caustic and acid drain openers. It's much safer for the user - Non-irritating to the skin, has no odor, and even ships DOT non-hazardous. Its super-thick and heavy properties make it quickly sink and penetrate through standing water right to the clog. It clings to pipe surfaces creating more contact time - making it even more effective in dissolving clog-forming substances.
- Fast-acting high-alkaline drain opener.
- Safer for the user than most caustic or acid drain openers.
- Clings to pipe surfaces creating more contact time.
NOMO ODOR was developed to control odors caused by the decomposition of organic matter. Anaerobic decomposition of organic matter occurs in the absence of oxygen resulting in an inefficient biochemical process which generates end products like ammonia, methane, volatile organic acids and hydrogen sulfide (H2S). H2S is the main odor causing compound generated by the break down of organic waste. In addition to producing foul odors, H2S reacts with moisture and is converted to sulfuric acid - the main cause of corrosion in concrete and metal structures. Aerobic decomposition of organic waste occurs in the presence of free oxygen. In this state, bacteria have abundant oxygen and nutrients to digest waste resulting in an efficient biochemical process which does not produce waste odor. NOMO ODOR provides oxygen and nutrients to bacteria which speeds the aerobic decomposition of the organic waste, preventing the formation of H2S and foul odors.
- Reduces foul odors.
- Encourages growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Helps prevent formation of sulfuric acid.
- Results in a more pleasant work environment.